We are looking for a Clinical Case Manager to join our Case Management team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs by utilizing a collaborative process and by using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes.
- Assists in identifying the appropriate level of care, appropriate providers and facilities to ensure a timely and cost effective manner in obtaining optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety
Case Manager Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: Clinical background with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or combination of ADN and experience in health related field.
- Desired: Certified Case Manager
- One (1) year of previous job related experience in a acute care environment
- Valid LSW for Hospital, and or valid NM or multi-state RN.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency; must be able to function independently and manage own time and work tasks; working knowledge of HMO’s, PPO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans, Ability to communicate effectively
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work,2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.