Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
This is a medical cardiovascular telemetry monitored unit. The majority of the patient population consists of patients with a diagnosis of circulatory failure, valvular heart disease, structural heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, and congestive heart failure. 4 Heart patients are medically managed by Heart Failure and Valve/Structural Cardiology services.
You will be joining a fast-paced unit. Growth in other specialty areas are encouraged. This unit offers the unique opportunity to develop excellent critical thinking skills and strong assessment skills.
- Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree minimum
- ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities