Nestled between the ocean and the mountains, Santa Barbara, California offers breathtaking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish colonial architecture and a mild, "Mediterranean" climate. Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it's hard to imagine living anywhere else. Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, which includes relocation assistance, rental assistance, and pension plan. Make the move that will change your career!
Brand New Urgent Care Initiative Along the GorgeousCentral Coast of California
You are invited to fill a significant role in a brandnew, exciting urgent care initiative located in thedesirable coastal region surrounding Santa Barbara, California!
Our stunning, specialty-specific urgent care clinicsare designed to furnish the utmost in patient comfort along with thebest provider efficiency.
- Ultramodern clinics with coffeehouse-style amenities
- Four exam rooms plus a procedures suite
- X-ray, laboratory and pre-packaged pharmacy
- An urgent care-specialty-trained support staff
- Staffing includes independent FNPs, Concierge/LVNs, Rad Techs
- Off-site support for radiology with near-immediate turnaround interpreting X-rays
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records system
You'll provide full-spectrum urgent care with acomprehensive scope:
- Common illnesses, minor injuries, cold and flu, physicals, etc.
- Patients: Pediatrics to Geriatrics
- Minor procedures: suturing, wound care, injections, etc.
- Patient referrals to outside providers as needed
- Full time just 3 shifts per week
- Full time shifts are 12-hours in length
Compensation & Benefits:
- Exceptional salary based on years of experience
- Daily bonus opportunities, with no cap on income
- Relocation and rental allowance assistance
- Mortgage assistance program
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off, sick time, short and long term leave, and more
- California RN License
- California Nurse Practitioner License
- California Nurse Practitioner Furnishing License (Controlled Substances II)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certification
- Drug Enforcement Agency License (Schedule II-V)
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum of 2 years NP experience. Urgent Care or Emergency Department experience preferred.