Mar 05, 2021
BayCare Health System
Tampa, FL, USA
REGISTERED CLINICAL NURSE II - HEMODIALYSIS - PART TIME - ST. JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL(Job Number: 207990)
RN- Clinical Nurse- Hemodialysis
BayCare Health Systems is currently seeking an experienced RN to join our outstanding and compassionate Hemodialysis Team at St Joseph’s Hospital Tampa. BayCare Health System is the largest community-based health system in the Tampa Bay area.
The Hemodialysis RN:
· Independently cares for a group of patients consistently using the nursing process and clinical standards.
· Delegates appropriate patient care activities to other members of the health care team.
· Is responsible for professional accountability and development.
· The CN II performs the role of preceptor and charge nurse when assigned.
Additional responsibilities at the Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program for Children (SIPP) only:
· Direct contact with the child and has primary responsibility for providing personal care, assistance, and supervision to a child.
For this position, we are looking for an RN with two years acute hemodialysis experience along critical care experience strongly preferred.
Required: FL RN or Compact RN license and BLS certification
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
Certifications and Licensures
Required BLS (Basic Life Support)
Required RN (Registered Nurse)
Required ACLS (Cardiovascular) If required by department
Preferred Nurse Specialist
Required Associate's Nursing
Or Diploma Nursing
Preferred Bachelor's Nursing
Required 1 year Reference summary for details
Or Reference summary for details
Required Interpersonal skills
Required Critical thinking skills
Required Clinical skills appropriate to position
Organization: 5100-ST JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL INC
Primary Location: FL-Tampa-St. Joseph's Hospital
Shift Hours: 1845 PM -0715 AM
Weekend Work: Occasional
On Call: Yes
Employment Status: ACTIVE WITHOUT BENEFITS
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled