Heart. Soul. Expertise. That’s what defines an Emory nurse. Emory Healthcare would like to invite you to join our 37 bed ED that offers an opportunity to work with a diverse patient population. Other highlights of the unit include:
- The lowest Door to ED Provider time in the Atlanta Metro area with a median wait time of 14 minutes. This is 11 minutes below the state average and 8 minutes below the national average. We were even recognized for this awesome metric by CBS News.
- Received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Award from the AHA and ASA
- This year we also received the Mission: Lifeline NSTEMI Gold and Mission: Lifeline STEMI Receiving Center Gold awards from the American Heart Association. Hospitals receiving the Mission: Lifeline Gold Awards are recognized for their outstanding performance by meeting or exceeding guideline therapy recommendations in treating patients with chest pain and heart attacks
- Our nurse to patient ratio is 3:1
- We have a day and night Nurse Educator with over 20 years of experience
- Afternoon and night Nurse Managers
We are proud to be the only health system in Georgia with four Magnet®-recognized hospitals. We’re looking for passionate emergency department nurses who are ready to join a team that’s redefining quality nursing care. We’re defining a new standard of care for humankind.
Are YOU ready to join us?