The Denver Hospice is looking for an experienced Community Liaison to help build costumer relationships within the Denver Metro area.
Location: Territory Cities include: Boulder, Broomfield, Lafayette, Brighton, Thornton and Longmont
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Hourly Pay Range: $29.79 - $40.21
New hires are placed into a salary grade based on education, experience and equity within a position. Please note that compensation ranges are intended to be a good faith estimate of a likely hiring range for this position.
Based on position, schedule and/or availability.
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement:
Employee travel is paid out based on company pay practices.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
Employee Classification: FTBE - Regular Full Time benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Vacation Pay and Sick Leave - Accrued
- Holiday Pay with an additional Floating Holiday
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Builds and maintains customer relationships and leverages those relationships to increase referral volume, extend length of stay, and expand market share in the community we serve. Provides information and promotes hospice programs and services through campaigns to grow referral sources including but not limited to: healthcare-related agencies, skilled nursing and assisted living, physicians, facilities and hospitals.
- Builds effective relationships within assigned accounts i.e., Long-Term Care/Assisted Living facilities, physician offices, home health, and other partners to promote communication, problem-solving, and opportunities to position the affiliate as the preferred hospice, palliative and home health care provider.
- Utilizes and provides input with regards to marketing campaigns and associated tools to build brand awareness.
- Provides effective outreach and education to achieve strategic goals and maximize market potential. Keep detailed records of outreach activities and create a schedule of future actions.
- Cultivates new contacts and referral sources. Collaborates with Communication/Marketing and clinical teams to create marketing strategies to increase appropriate and timely referrals.
- Works with all key stakeholders to understand and address identified barriers to hospice, palliative and home health referrals.
- Educates medical community on the benefits of hospice, palliative and home health care for patients, family and caregivers by attending community events, trade shows and other public events as well as attendance at meetings and company functions.
- Assists with assessing our service delivery with referral sources through periodic surveys, utilizing report information and conveying recommended changes to processes and programs as appropriate.
- Assists with obtaining Election of Benefits, as requested, to Hospice, Palliative care and Home Health.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma. Some college required; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or healthcare-related field preferred. Experience in lieu of education may be considered.
- Minimum Experience: Four to five (4-5) years’ experience in marketing, sales, or healthcare relationship management.
- Required License: Valid Colorado state driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs
- Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking/sitting
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Visual and auditory acuity
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.