In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding nursing position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients. The Nursing Clinical Coordinator role is to assist the Nurse Manager in achieving an environment of excellence in clinical quality, safety, and service. Supports the Vision, Values, Mission, and Strategic Plans of MHS. Functions as a staff nurse and/or relief charge nurse as needed on his/her assigned unit. Assumes a nursing leadership role as delegated by the Nurse Manager.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
- Bachelor degree in Nursing required
- 3 years of nursing experience required
- Current CPR certification required
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas
- National certification in specialty area or will obtain within one year or minimal amount of time that requirements can be met.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team