Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
PREMIUM: We are offering a $5.00/Hour premium on top of base pay, plus generous shift and weekend differentials, BSN and MSN premiums, and specialty certification pay when applicable. Twelve hour shifts means you only work 3 shifts per week!! Every other weekend required.
FTE & Shift: .90 (72 hrs per bi weekly pay period) 12 hr NIGHT shift.
This position is dedicated to the Child Birth Center (L&D and
Mother Baby Unit).
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic,
compassionate team who enjoys variety, thrives in an independent environment, and demonstrates high levels of customer service throughout the hospital. We are seeking positive, self-motivated nurses who collaborate well with multiple departments to provide our patients excellent care and an excellent experience. Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and great communication skills.
This is a Float Pool role, and the successful candidate will float
regularly between L&D and Mother-Baby unit. Additional float
opportunities may be identified, as Float Pool RN's at Overlake cover a minimum of 3 areas.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
• Current WA state RN license required.
• Health Care Provider BLS/CPR & NPR certifications required.
• Minimum 2 years Labor & Delivery experience, circulating surgery, advanced fetal monitoring skills.
• Mother Baby Unit experience required.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills required.
• Other preferred certifications include: RNC-OB, RNC-MNN, RNC-LRN, RNC-NIC, C-EFM.
• Float Pool Premium
• Competitive compensation package
• Generous PTO
• Medical, dental, vision
• 2 part retirement plan including matching
• Long term disability
• Flex spending
• Extended illness banked hours
• Free parking
• Free ORCA pass
• Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
• And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
• Cell phone plan discounts
• Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
• Computer discounts
• Discounted lift tickets
• Discounted movie tickets
• Discounted gym memberships
• Free Seattle Art Museum passes
• And much more
Working for Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is a little different
in a really good way. We are an independent award winning hospital. Overlake is big enough to be a leader but small enough to flexible and nimble in our ever-changing field. Here there is a culture of connectivity. You meet with your managers face-to-face. The executive leadership team is onsite and connected to the day-to-day of the organization. Culture is a big focus and you can tell by how welcoming everyone is and all the smiles you see.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.