Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for CHARGE ROLE
in the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department is a 40 bed Level 3 Trauma that acts as a back-up to Harborview. CHARGE NURSE1.0 FTE (80 hours per two-week pay period)Night Shift - 10 hrs1900-0500 & 2100 - 0700Benefits
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required. Healthcare provider CPR Certification, ACLS, and PALS required.
- Recent or current Emergency Department experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The Power of Excellence
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.