Registered Nurse, CVICU, Coronary Care Unit, Full-Time job, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a CVICU Registered Nurse for the Coronary Care Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center is New Mexico’s only hospital dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State’s only facility to do left ventricular aortic device (LVAD) implant, and a cutting-edge hybrid operation room where surgeons can perform advanced surgical services for cardiovascular patients.
Registered Nurse, CVICU Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse, CVICU Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing desired
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and or PALS.
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry- GWTG Silver Performance Award
- Hybrid room finalist for NAIOP Awards of Excellence
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.