Registered Nurse, Recovery, PRN job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Pre-Op/Recovery Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS, Department may require ACLS and PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Good IV Skills is a plus.
Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.