We are looking for a Float Registered Nurse to join our Nursing Administration team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including the area’s only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergency room and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by the Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Float Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008)
- Lovelace Bariatric accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.