Nov 23, 2020
Memorial Health System
Marietta, OH 45750, USA
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care within the Nursing Scope of Practice in the State of Ohio guidelines. Directs and guides patient education, assists and guides ancillary personnel in Diagnostic Imaging with patient care issues. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
Current licensure in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse.
BLS and ACLS certification required.
Minimum of 1-year critical care experience required.
Verbal, clerical, numerical, and manual dexterity, color vision and near visual acuity
1. Works in conjunction with Nuclear Medicine Technologists in performing Cardiac Stress Tests.
2. Completes documentation of care provided to patients within the department.
3. Assists in building Nursing Policies for diagnostic procedures to maintain patient and staff safety.
4. Administers medications; handles emergent patient care issues.
5. Maintains strict confidentiality at all time.
6. Provides patient recovery and education after invasive procedures.
7. Weekend call rotation for Diagnostic Imaging Interventional Procedures.
8. Maintains compliance in RQI.
9. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.