Novant Health is seeking a Hospice Registered Nurse to work with a team that fosters growth, support and optimal care to both our patients and team members. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred.
- Experience: Two years direct patient care in medical surgical nursing required. Previous home care or hospice experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to provide direct patient care. Ability to interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of authority. Ability to deal with crisis situations and make independent judgments. Ability to prioritize and organize. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient's age. Ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Must be flexible, versatile, adaptable to change, with good critical thinking, problem solving and diplomacy skills. Knowledge of procedures and nursing standards of practice, both general and specific to the specialties of medicalsurgical nursing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".