Novant Health is seeking a Central Staffing and Scheduling float pool Registered Nurse to serve as a healthcare team leader by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system, while utilizing the best scientific evidence and compassionate care to assist in navigating our patient’s healthcare journey. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. BSN preferred.
- Experience: CSSO RNs will fall into 1-2 of the following pre-determined sub-specialties: Medical Surgical/Telemetry RN, Critical Care RN, Emergency Services RN, Behavioral Health RN, Women’s Service RN or Perioperative RN. Minimum two years experience required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current compact licensure in appropriate state required. Specialty Certification preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department/unit/facility per identified skill set/sub category. Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing. Has the ability to interpret information and identify each patient’s requirement for care relative to his/her age specific need. Has the knowledge and skill necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age. Successfully complete the Cardiac dysrhythmia test or Cardiac dysrhythmia course within 3 months of hire. ACLS and NIH Stroke Scale certification upon hire or must be able to obtain within 6 months of hire (excluding BH). Emergency Department– CPI certification and NRP, PALS or ENPC Behavioral Health – CPI certification Women’s Services – NRP; Pediatrics—PALS Labor and Delivery, Antepartum RN —fetal monitoring course. Mother/Baby RN—breastfeeding course.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Proficient in cardiac rhythm interpretation. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) course. Specialty
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".