· Experience as a Registered Nurse in a Pre-op and PACU setting in an acute care facility.
· Ophthalmology laser experience preferred.
· Ability to use and apply effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Ability to use age appropriate principles to surgical patients, patient population includes high volume of geriatric and pediatrics.
· Ability to work independently.Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required. Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.