The EMT is responsible for the safe transportation and Basic Life Support care of patients to and from medical facilities.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Must have an acceptable VA - DMV Record.
- Must have current Certification in VA-EMT-Basic, EMT-Enhanced or EMT-Advanced, EVOC, and CPR.
- Prehospital or interfacility EMT transportation experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound reasoning ability
- Minimum age: 21
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
- Insurance package including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future
- Generous paid time off to promote work life balance
- Free onsite parking
- 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical ladder career path program
- Shared governance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite child care
- Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor
- Onsite credit union
- Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.