Halcyon Hospice and Colorado Visiting Nurse Association are combining to become Halcyon at Colorado VNA!
Halcyon at Colorado VNA is seeking a Clinical Manager with Hospice experience to help lead our Clinicians during these exciting changes!
Location: Arvada, CO
Hours: Monday- Friday 8-5, 40 hrs/week. Rotation for holiday, weekend etc.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, extended illness bank, Paid STD and Life insurance, 403b with company match, referral bonuses and much more.
Responsible for all aspects of the overall management, supervision and coordination of services provided in outpatient and/or inpatient facility areas. The Clinical Manager is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group IDT/IDG).
- Oversees all direct and indirect patient and family services provided by staff on the interdisciplinary team (IDT).
- Provides management and supervision of the team including recruitment, orientation, training, performance/productivity management, motivation and maintaining records.
- Oversees and monitors their teams’ EMR documentation to ensure timeliness and accuracy, reflecting the appropriate quality, continuity and level of care for patient and family needs.
- Provides supervision, training and support to all direct reports on a regular basis, ensuring best practices are being met to enhance patient and family satisfaction. Emphasizes the importance of quality measures, such as CAHPS, HIS and other industry standards.
- Manages staff workload according to referrals, census and acuity to maximize productivity, efficiency of agency resources and appropriate stewardship. Responsible for ensuring appropriate team/patient staffing ratios are maintained.
- Coordinates and attends meetings, to include IDT/IDG, team discipline, patient conferences and other meetings as needed to ensure coordination of services in all care settings.
- Addresses customer complaints through evaluation and follow-up, taking corrective action if warranted.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with all regulatory agencies governing patient care.
- Actively participates in regulatory surveys and serves as a liaison between the team members and surveyors.
- Participates in operational budget planning and implementation by managing the proper utilization of durable medical equipment (DME), medical supplies, drugs and appropriate patient care staffing levels.
- Partners with the Finance Department to ensure the billing process is accurate and timely.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Essential Duty-Actively participates in census growth and strategic team planning and outcomes.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in health care, business or related field. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, relevant experience may be considered.
Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of responsible supervisor experience in healthcare (hospice experience preferred).
Required License: Current Colorado RN license required. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and automobile insurance. CPR certification (Pathways, The Denver Hospice and Pikes Peak affiliates)