Registered nurse (RN) renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). Directs and supervises other assigned team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS and ACLS Certification
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: a minimum of 6 months critical care RN experience required.
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team