Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery, Part-Time, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Labor & Delivery Unit in Albuquerque, NM
This Part-Time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
If you bring your body, mind and spirit to your work and your passion for women’s health is tangible you will want to grow your career at Lovelace Women’s Hospital. Lovelace Women's Hospital is New Mexico's first and only hospital dedicated to women's health and women from all over New Mexico come to deliver their babies here. As a labor and delivery nurse you know how to stay organized and move fast. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are passionate about coaching and educating your patients through a life-changing event. Grow your career in our labor and delivery department- submit your application today!
Registered Nurse Job and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- New Mexico or Compact RN license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Minimum two years RN Experience
- One year high risk labor & delivery or two years low risk labor & delivery preferred
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and NRP
Why Lovelace Women's Hospital:
- Facilities include: 16 bed L&D, Natural Birthing Center, Antenatal Triage Unit, Dedicated Antepartum unit
- Proud to be a Baby Friendly hospital
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine program for high-risk pregnancies
- 53-bed Level III NICU
- Low C-section rates
- Obstetricians and Certified Nurse Midwives
- Leader for Women’s Health within the community
- Recipient of Leapfrog Hospital Safety “A Rating”
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive pay for the New Mexico market
- Tuition reimbursement
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.