We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Med/Surg team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN Per Diem II job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse job Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.