Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement “World Class Care, every patient, every time” helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate LPN to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The LPN will be under the supervision of the RN, utilizes the knowledge basis of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to the hospital policies, procedures and protocols. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Nursing Process, within the LPN scope of practice for the patients in the following age groups: Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Documents thoroughly, following regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care resources.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competency and professional development.
- Participates in the delivery and evaluation of patient care.
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long term disability. Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What You’ll Bring
- Current LPN license in the State of Idaho
- Must have current BLS Certification
- Must have knowledge of oncology therapy and understand the principles of the use of chemotherapy in the treatment of cancer.
- Must have an understanding of sequela related to treatment to include issues of toxicity and systemic reactions.
- Must have comprehension of medical oncology practices and documentation.