Augusta Health Hospital is hiring a Clinical Nurse Manager for the Operating Room.
The Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Is responsible for organizing and managing the patient care delivery and the staff of the Operating Room.
- Manages the human, material and financial resources of the unit in collaboration with the Director of Service.
- Provides any special skills/knowledge base related to the patient mix of the unit/special functions of the unit.
- Supports Augusta Health mission and philosophy.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his/her assigned unit or within his/her department including knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
- Insurance package including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future
- Generous paid time off to promote work life balance
- Free onsite parking
- 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical ladder career path program
- Shared governance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite child care
- Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor
- Onsite credit union
- Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.