PRN REGISTERED NURSE
KUCC LS Clinic Treatment
Days - PRN
Cancer Center - Lee's Summit
Position Summary/Career Interest
We currently have an opening for a PRN Registered Nurse.
- Provides professional nursing care through assessment and accurate documentation, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Carries out a plan of care specific to unit competencies for the target patient population.
- Coordinates care delivery and education through collaboration with patient, family and all health care team providers to ensure safe, effective and quality patient care.
- Follows organizational policies in providing safe patient care.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing
- BLS Certification
- Registered Nurse in State of Kansas
- Minimum one year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to understand and speak English
- Ability to read and write English