Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
4 heart handles all kinds of cardiac care, but specializes in advanced Heart Failure and PAH (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension). We work with the top physicians in the field to provide the most advanced and newest therapies available.
- Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree minimum
- ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and career development opportunities