Registered Nurse, Medical Surgical, Full-Time Job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are hiring a Registered Nurse to join our Medical Surgical Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital, which provides care to Albuquerque's Westside and Rio Rancho, including the area's only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergency room and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by the Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- The RN may serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS: ACLS and PALS may be required for Unit
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Why Lovelace Westside?
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008)
- Lovelace Bariatric accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.