Registered Nurse/ Emergency Room, PRN, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room Department in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital, which provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including the area’s only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergency room and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by the Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience desired
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required for department
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008)
- Lovelace Bariatric accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.