We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Resource Team in Albuquerque, NM
This part-time job is located at Lovelace Shared Services Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience job Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality; Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills; works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license and BLS
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.