Registered Nurse, Family Clinic, Full-Time job, Days Albuquerque, NM
We're looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Family Clinic in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is at Lovelace Medical Group- Las Estancias. A multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- RN will adhere and maintain patient scheduling according to doctor's protocol.
- RN will Review, update, and maintain doctor's schedules.
- Registered Nurse will call patients with lab results or send result cards to patients as directed by physician, enter patient reminder messages into computer, return patients' phone calls, call in prescription refills to pharmacies and stay current with completing insurance and referral forms and proper billing procedures.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing, Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- One (1) year experience preferred
- Valid New Mexico Nursing License or NM Compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS
- Must be trained in venipuncture
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentially, management skills, strong organization and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
- First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.