Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately 5,000 employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability.
What You’ll Do
This program will allow new graduate RN's to:
- Successfully transition from entry-level nurse to competent professional.
- Enhance decision-making skills.
- Grow clinical leadership skills in patient care and teamwork.
- Develop a passion for evidenced-based practice and process improvement.
- Explore individual strengths and passion to promote life-long professional practice.
Weekend Option shifts may be available.
1 year of RN residency Support
12 weeks of clinical orientation
What You’ll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school. RN licensure obtained after state boards.
- Must maintain a current certification in BLS. ACLS certification preferred, required in PCU.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful situations. Possesses good oral and written communication skills. A demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolutions, and facilitates staff development.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities