- A registered professional nurse responsible for managing and coordinating the care of a group of patients for as long as the patient is open to case management services, utilizing all aspects of the medical plan and nursing standards of care.
- Monitors the plan of care, discharge plan and the coordination of services and resources over the entire continuum of care to achieve optimal patient outcomes while ensuring cost containment.
** This is a weekend part-time position, 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday **
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served within his/her caseload including knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Must possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- Must be able to provide the care needed as described in the department's policies and procedures.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia, and have a minimum of 3 years experience in inpatient or community setting.
- BSN preferred.