Clinical Nurse II
Labor and Delivery
Nights - Part-Time
Hospital Main Campus, KS
Position Summary/Career Interest
We are currently hiring for a part time Clinical Nurse II on our Labor & Delivery unit.
Labor & Delivery
This expert, patient-focused team helps mothers-to-be through every step of the birth process by offering support and comfort. Our Labor and Delivery area has the latest electronic fetal monitoring equipment with central display for easy, constant observation. An operating suite for Cesarean sections is just a few steps away.
- The Clinical Nurse II provides professional nursing care through assessment and accurate documentation, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Carries out a plan of care specific to unit competencies for the target patient population.
- Coordinates care delivery and education through collaboration with patient, family and all health care team providers to ensure safe, effective and quality patient care.
- Follows organizational policies in providing safe patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
*Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- AHA BLS Certification
- Registered Nurse in State of Kansas
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher degree
- For ADN prepared nurses hired after February 24, 2017, must complete BSN degree by the fifth
- anniversary of employment as an RN with UKHA
- 2+ years experience as a Clinical Nurse