Physician Peer Review Nurse
Job Opening ID
Medical Office Building 1
Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date
4 days ago(6/26/2020 9:45 AM)
The position of Clinical Improvement – Physician Peer Review assumes responsibility and accountability for coordinating and facilitating the demonstration of evident quality and value for specific patient populations.
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university. Currently licensed as a RN in the State of North Carolina. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or Healthcare preferred.
- Experience: At least five years clinical experience in assigned patient population. Previous management or clinical nurse specialist experience preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Service line, (Considerable) Data collection and analysis, Departmental and hospital. Clinical judgment to assess need for interventions. Skills:Computer systems; Abilities:
- Utilize department and hospital QI tools
- (Some) Problem solving
- Decision making
- Public speaking
- Conflict management
- Act as a liaison to multidisciplinary committees
- Delegate, prioritize activities, and foster a spirit of cooperation
- Interact with other departments
- Communicate with physicians regarding clinical aspects of quality review.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Positive attitude, tact, and diplomacy required. Must deal with confidential information.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.� Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. �The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.� All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".�