Registered Nurse - Women's Total Joint Surgical
Job Opening ID
Thomasville Medical Center
Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date
13 hours ago(6/29/2020 9:39 AM)
Novant Health is seeking an Women's Total Joint Medical Registered Nurse to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. This position is in our "Hybrid" unit that consists of L&D, Mother/Baby, Pediatrics. and GYN surgeries. The ideal candiate will care for patients post joint surgery and assist with post-partum, GYN surgery, and some Women's. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".