Nurse Manager - NICU
Job Opening ID
Presbyterian Medical Center
Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date
7 hours ago(6/29/2020 3:23 PM)
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking an experienced Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Nurse Manager to serve as a remarkable leader of the healthcare team within our 38 - bed NICU. You’ll serve as a true leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic, personalized relationship with the team and be a support system. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. Must have Nurse Manager and NICU experience. #JoinTeamAubergine
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Experience: Minimum of two years clinical RN experience in an acute care setting required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Prior demonstrated leadership preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Understands and applies: current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations; principles of change management.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Board certification in area of practice.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".