Job Opening ID
Prince William Medical Center
Responsible for the operations of areas assigned 24/7.
Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date
7 days ago(6/16/2020 10:25 AM)
Novant Health is seeking a Nurse Manager, you would serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate of an accredited nursing program required. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years clinical RN experience in an acute care setting required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS required. Prior demonstrated leadership preferred.
- Additional skills required: Understands and applies: current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations; principles of change management.
- Additional skills preferred: Board certification in area of practice.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".