Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our fast-paced MSICU is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. We are a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a closed admittance ICU with Critical Care Service Line Providers that provide oversight and direction to our nursing staff. With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
- The Patient Care Assistant—MSICU is responsible for delivery of patient care.
- The successful candidate will be able to: Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Evaluate patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate care, and communicate well with other disciplines
- Maintain confidentiality with all information
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Current BLS certification
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
- Certified Nurse Assistant experience preferred