Advancing Healthcare Together – The Future of Healthcare is in East Texas
Why UT Health - East Texas?
Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone’s life and change the course of healthcare.
Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our UT Health Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Patient Care Coordinator/Licensed Vocational Nurse
. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills in our Three Lakes Clinic where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:
So what experience are we looking for in our Patient Care Coordinator?
- This position will orient patients and families to the clinic
- Perform educational sessions with them
- Monitor the patient process from the time of the referral to outside providers (sleep studies, cancer care, radiology, labs, etc) to ensure patient completed their responsibilities and results were received back in the clinic
- Follow up on audiology testing
- Assist new patients referred to the clinic with making sure all prior history, testing, records, etc. are in house prior to patient's appointment, etc.
Now that you read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Completion of Practical Nursing School
6 months’ medical clinic experience preferred
Current Texas LVN License or Multi State License