Registered Nurse, Mother Baby, Full-Time job, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Mother Baby Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Nurse Job and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year minimum experience
- One (1) year of Mother/Baby experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Current BLS, NRP (can be obtained on the floor)
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Works well in a team setting; communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008- 201, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.