Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, WA is seeking Positive, High Energy, Compassionate RNs to join our fast-paced, dynamic team in the Orthopedic Unit.
Part time (.6 FTE - 48 hours bi-weekly)
8 hour Shifts
This 35 bed unit provides direct care to patients and their families including total joint replacement, isolated ortho trauma, and general ortho surgery (including elective spinal fusions and laminectomies).
- Welcoming, compassionate, patient centered team
- Highly collaborative and mutually respected RN/Surgeon relationship
- Opportunity for career growth
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership
- FutureCare - NEW East Tower and O.R. expansion currently underway
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- Free garage parking
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current Washington State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
- Recent or current Ortho/Neuro experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an equal opportunity Employer