Lic Practical Nurse 1 (Heart Transplant Program / PT 20 Hours)
the licensed healthcare team members in the provision of patient care to
include direct patient care, providing healthcare information to
patients/families, and following established plan of care. Works in close
collaboration with the RN or a licensed healthcare team member to evaluate the
patient's plan of care and progress toward goal attainment. All patient care
activities are undertaken with the delegation/supervision of a licensed
professional in accordance with VUMC standards and licensure regulations.
of an approved discipline specific program (or equivalent experience) and <
1 year relevant industry
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
Licensed Practical Nurse Required
· Monday – Friday Day Shift. 20 Hour/week position.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential to Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s mission of quality in patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an applied art and science focused on helping people, families and communities reach excellent health and well-being.
Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing:
· Nursing Careers: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/index.html
· Benefits: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/benefits.html
· Our Nursing Philosophy: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/philosophy.html
· Our Nursing Leadership: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/leadership.html
· Shared Governance: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/shared-governance.html
· Education & Professional Development: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/professional-development.html
· Life In Nashville: http://www.vumcnursingcareers.com/nashville.html