To show our commitment and appreciation for joining our team, we are currently offering up to $29,000 hiring incentives to include sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation. You You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an ICU Nurse. You’re generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible. Us St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898. Our team is second to none, and we work well together. We are a 22 bed Med - Surg ICU and are Joint Commission stroke certified. Our new rooms feature a lift in every room, a single boom, a dedicated family space and each room is greater than 300 sq. ft. Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning. We Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing. Your day As an Intensive Care Unit - ICU Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and effectively
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work
- Oversee care delivered by CNAs or Critical Care Aides
- Continually expand your knowledge
- Use "self-scheduling" model for shift sign ups and one on-call shift required per month
- Understand that working as a team in the ICU is vitally important
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Your next move
- ASN/ADN from an accredited program
- Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous acute care RN experience, required
- Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Montana
- Current BLS
- Completion of ACLS certification within 12 months of date of hire. Certification must be maintained.
- Completion of TNCC certification within 24 months of date of hire. Certification must be maintained
Now that you know more about being an Intensive Care Unit Nurse on our team we hope you’ll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.