Manager, Patient Care Services (RN)Pediatric ICURequisition Number 2001758 Your Role:
The Manager, Patient Care Services is a leadership role that has comprehensive operational authority and responsibility for designated clinical area(s). Their responsibilities include: fiscal accountability, maintaining quality and regulatory standards, maintaining a high level of patient/family centered care and service, patient and staff satisfaction, program development, managing and developing teams, and ensuring integration with the clinical enterprise. Provides feedback, coaching and mentoring to less experienced peers and other members of the health care team.
- Collaborates to operationalize the mission, strategic plan, budgets, resource allocation, operational plans, and policies for the PCC, Hospitals and Vanderbilt Clinic.
- Prepares annual operating and capital budgets following established guidelines and using benchmark data.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of area specific quality plan linked to organizational goals.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
- 1. Nursing degree required. Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), or Doctorate in nursing. 2. Masters degree or higher education required. 3. If nursing degree at Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) level, then masters can be non-nursing degree. and 5 years relevant experience
Licensure, Certification, and/or Registration (LCR):
- Registered Nurse Required
- Pediatric ICU Nursing experience
- Leadership experience
Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
- Salaried, minimum of 40 hours a week.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s
mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential to Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s mission of quality in patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an applied art and science focused on helping people, families and communities reach excellent health and well-being. Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing: