LPN St. Patrick's Day Career Event Tuesday, March 17, 2020; 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Location: 2525 West End Avenue., 1st Floor Lobby
Join us for our St. Patrick's Day Career Event to meet with recruiters and nursing leaders and learn about the exciting opportunities at VUMC.
This will be a fun-filled night where we are looking for the luck of the Irish. We will have light refreshments and giveaways for our LPNs.
If you are a LPN or if you know a LPN seeking a dynamic work environment Vanderbilt University Medical Center is the place for you! As a Magnet® designated organization, Vanderbilt is infused with a culture that brings out the best in our staff and offers the best care for our patients and their families.
Limited parking is available on site for this event. Parking in 2525 garage will be validated
We have employment opportunities available in our various specialty clinics, walk-in clinics and home care. Please note that in order to best serve the needs of our patients, our walk-in clinics and home care do offer weekend hours.
The majority of our LPN clinic based employment opportunities have the following to offer you:
· Supports the licensed healthcare team members in the provision of patient care to include direct patient care, providing healthcare information to patients/families, and following established plan of care
· Works in close collaboration with the RN or a licensed healthcare team member to evaluate the patient's plan of care and progress toward goal attainment
· All patient care activities are undertaken with the delegation/supervision of a licensed professional in accordance with VUMC standards and license regulations
· Active LPN license
· Graduate of an approved discipline specific program and 1 year of experience or the equivalent.
· Acute care nursing experience working with adult and/or pediatric patient in an outpatient setting highly desired.
Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential to Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s mission of quality in patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an applied art and science focused on helping people, families and communities reach excellent health and well-being.Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing: