Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center is seeking a Neuro ICU nurses to work full-time nights with a special team that fosters support and optimal care to our patients in a critical care setting. We are the experienced team that the Charlotte area families count on to provide quality care. This 13-bed unit is the first comprehensive Neuro ICU stroke center in Charlotte with a dedicated Neuro Intensivist in the unit 24/7. #JoinTeamAubergine
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. CCRN, PCCN, CNRN preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care/neuro clinical experience.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".