Novant Health is seeking a Transplant Coordinator to as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree or Advanced Practice Clinician preferred.
- Experience: Minimum three years clinical experience in Blood and marrow transplant required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current North Carolina RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) or Bone and Marrow Transplant Certification preferred.
- Additional skills required: Interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written are required.
- Additional skills preferred: Skills in patient education, leadership, consulting, teamwork and collaboration are necessary. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills. Desire to provide compassionate, holistic care. Able to work independently without close supervision.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".