To show our commitment and appreciation for joining our team, we are currently offering up to $16,500 hiring incentives to include sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Neuro – Surgical - Trauma Nurse. This is a part-time .6 FTE position.
You’re generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters. Us St. Vincent Healthcare
is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898. We are a 28-bed unit with a wide variety of diagnoses. We take all neuro cases outside the ICU, including strokes, TBI, spinal cord injuries or post-injury complications, Parkinson’s, MS, aneurysm, subarachnoid hemorrhage and burr holes to name a few. We take most trauma cases, as well as surgical cases such as bariatric surgeries, GYN, urology, and others. Additionally, we accept high-acuity medical patients with diagnoses such as sepsis. We are Joint Commission Stroke Certified and have our Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation. Benefits
are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning. We
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We’ll honor each other’s dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We’ll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity. Your day
As a Neuro – Surgical - Trauma Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and effectively
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work
- Foster quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients in mind
- Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by CNAs
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Your next move
- ASN from an accredited program
- Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous acute care RN experience, required
- Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Montana
- Current BLS within 60 days of hire
Now that you know more about being a Neuro - Surgical - Trauma Nurse on our team we hope you’ll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.