Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking a Full time NIGHT (6:45pm to 7:15am) Registered Nurse to join the Med Surg/Renal TEAM.
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our med-surg patients in advanced facilities that include a primary stroke center and a long-term acute care unit.
Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current BCLS certification;ACLS certification preferred
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- At least 1 year med-surg RN experience
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team