#NovantHealthMatthewsMedicalCenter provides emergency services, maternity care, surgery, cardiac and cancer services. In addition, the hospital offers outpatient services and high-level diagnostic capabilities. We are currently seeking a #ClinicalCoordinator to serve as leader of the overall daily flow of the OR.
The Clinical Coordinator will also assist the Nurse Manager and Asst. Nurse Manager with continuous quality improvement, performance appraisals, resource utilizations, training staff and budget management.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Benefits of joining Novant Health:
- Magnet recognized
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial assistance with certifications
- Awesome leadership
- Professional development opportunities
- Recognized leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org.
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, registered nurse currently licensed in the state of North Carolina
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience. Working knowledge of facility policies and procedures preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Successfully complete generic and department-specific skill validation and competency testing
- Must demonstrate effective and appropriate customer relation skills, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution skills and critical thinking skills
- Possess evidence of and a desire to continue developing leadership characteristics and behaviors
- OR experience is STRONGLY preferred
- Facilitates decision making within the department
- Create and maintain a healthy working environment which results in improved patient outcomes, retention and organizational excellence
- Develop and coordinate unit based initiatives or programs for a defined population
- Utilize productivity tools and supports the unit care team model to promote safe and effective staffing
- Celebrate accomplishments with team
- Mentor team in development of leadership skills and maximizes their potential
- Use the nursing process in providing, coordinating or facilitating the delivery of patient care