The Director Clinical Education directly oversees and mentors the Nurse Practitioners-Urgent Care and is responsible for all medical activities of the modern urgent care sites. Through integration and strong working relationships with other support services leadership, the Director ensures the provision of quality care delivery, up to modern urgent care model standards, along with setting and maintaining key performance indicators. The Director has primary focus around provider coding and billing practices, clinical care and excellence maintenance and training, and operational efficiency for the care team. Works in triad model with Medical Director and Director of Urgent Care Operations.
- Oversees modern urgent care clinical practices, ensuring the provision of quality care delivery.
- Manages training resources as well as deployment of resources; including directly training clinical staff in concert with Educators.
- Conducts audits of clinical quality and operational processes
- Creates, updates, and validates educational materials for all clinic staff
Monitors compliance with legal guidelines.
- Adheres to policies and quality standards.
- Oversees and mentors Nurse Practitioners. Hires, coaches, counsels, and conducts performance evaluations
- Sets and maintains key performance indicators.
APN or PA from accredited university
Licensed in the State of California as a Nurse Practitioner, with a Board Certification
Knowledge of and skill in the use of personal computers and related systems and software.
3 years of clinical experience